Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

HOW TO FALL ASLEEP FASTER - 5 TIPS FOR BEAUTY SLEEP

– Hello, boys and girls, and welcome to class. Today, we’re gonna be learning about how to get some beauty rest, and that may or may not include some wine. ♪ What can you do ♪ ♪ When the cards unfold ♪ ♪ And you find out you’re ♪ ♪ Just bad at this ♪ ♪ What can you do ♪ You might be asking, what the heck do those glasses have to do with anything? But these are not just any glasses ’cause your girl right here has 20/20 vision. These are called Gamma Ray Optics, and what these do is they cancel out the blue light so you can get your best sleep ever.

Since I started YouTube like two weeks ago, I’ve just been like up all night and I couldn’t figure out why, and the only thing different was I had so much screen tine, so much screen tine. Tine? Are you an idiot, Carolyn? So much screen time, like so much, too much actually because I’m editing videos that we shoot that are an hour, and I whittle them down to like 10 to 15 minutes, possibly 20, and I was up all night. And I normally, my job, I teach dance, so I’m not on my phone all the time or on a computer, so for me, it was just like, oh my God, it must be because I’m looking at the screen so much. So these babies just protect you from the blue light and the gamma rays, and they keep you from getting eye fatigue and discomfort from searching the web for so long, or playing video games, or editing videos, pretty much anything that has anything to do with our beloved iPhones, our computers.

I don’t even think there isn’t any screens that upset your sleep anymore, everything does. That’s why you have those fun little settings that change light from blue to warm. But anyway, if you’re having trouble sleeping and you want some beauty rest, the number one thing I say to you is get some of these, especially if you work at an office job, if you’re editing all the time, if you’re on the computer all the time, if you just really like to scroll through YouTube at night like me. This is me on YouTube all night long.

No, unacceptable. So these are my absolute first things that are necessary for you to get if you want better sleep in 2019 because we’re all on screens. And these are Gamma Ray Optics. Honestly, I just purchased these, I wanna say two days ago, three days ago.

Or they came two days ago, so I really purchased them about a week ago. And they’ve changed my life because, ever since I started editing and staring at the screens for forever, I just stayed awake all night long, and that was just not happening anymore because I can’t get on the camera, and talk to you guys, and be excited, and happy, and myself if I’m tired. So something needed to change, and it was this. So these are a definite, I, ooh, that was my stomach.

I know I’m lucky in a way because I’m not stuck at a computer all the time doing work, and I get to move around and dance for my job. So if you are looking at a computer screen or any kinda screen, these are necessary if you want better sleep. Especially if you have to wake up early too, ugh, that’s just a double no. So that’s my first tip, and I have five all together, spoiler alert.

Also, these, you can get on Amazon, and I’m going to link the link down below. Yes, it is an affiliate link, but buy it, don’t buy it, I don’t care. But if you feel like buying it because I recommended it to you, I get like, I don’t even know, like 8%. I don’t even know.

And they’re like really cheap. They’re like 10 or 15 bucks, so whatever, but I’m just fully disclosing it. But they’re amazing, they work, I use them all the time. The next thing on my list is this diffuser, and this diffuser rocks.

I actually got it for Christmas, and I’ve been having trouble sleeping. And I just take some lavender, and I diffuse it around my room I wanna see about like hours, two to three hours before I go to sleep so my room just smells like lavender and smells relaxing and like a spa. And oh my gosh, I get into my room, and I fall into my bed, and I’m just like (sighs). It’s just amazing, it’s an amazing feeling.

And this is on Amazon. My mom got it for me for Christmas on Amazon, and I love it. It’s by Pure, Pure Enrichment, it’s called, and it’s great. It actually lasts forever.

My mom has one, and hers lasts for like a couple hours, and then she has to refill it. This one, I go sleep with it on, and I wake up, and it’s still diffusing, so this is really awesome and definitely something that’ll last a while. This is amazing, and I wish I could show you, but the the outway isn’t close enough, but it lights up, so if you want this nice aura in your room and making it glow a pretty color like a blue or a purple for relaxation, that works too, but also this is great for if you don’t wanna relax, like if you’re working, and you wanna use peppermint or rosemary, it’ll help with your productivity. And I always put lavender in it because I’m high maintenance, and high strung, and just very always like anxiety, so the lavender just makes me relax a little bit.

So does the wine, buy yeah, there we go. These are the essential oils I have. These are not off Amazon. That’s how you know I’m legit.

These are from Garden Supply, and these are called Garden Soul Botanicals. And you get a ton in here, but of course, how many do I have in here? One, two, three, four, wait. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Eight, great Carolyn, you can count, eight different ones.

I know there’s lavender, and peppermint, and orange, all these fun and different essential oils that help with different things. Lavender is great for sleep, and that is definitely in this kit, and these are all organic, which is another thing I stand behind. I like my products to be organic. Not all my products are organic.

Like, I’m not a nut, but a lot of them are. I try to either say all natural or organic ’cause I just don’t like chemicals, and especially if I’m breathing it, I don’t want chemicals in it. So lavender, diffuse lavender if you’re having trouble sleeping. So we’re gonna go on to my third tip, and that is chamomile tea.

And this one, your grandma probably told about, or your mom, or whatever, whoever. Someone told you about this. But I just drink it like an hour before bed, and it just totally relaxes me, and I definitely feel sleepy when I drink this. Honestly, any chamomile tea probably works.

This is the one I use. This is Honey Vanilla Chamomile by, I’m not even gonna try to pronounce it, here you go. It’s really good, really nice. Sometimes, I like to put a little almond milk in it.

So yeah, that’ll put you right to sleep. The next tip, which kinda goes along with my chamomile tea, I usually do them both in conjunction, like I’ll take the pill with the chamomile tea. I shouldn’t say pill, it’s really like a supplement. And it’s melatonin, and melatonin is a hormone, so it’s 100% drug-free.

Excuse me. (coughs) This is definitely all-natural and works amazing, especially in conjunction with diffusing the lavender and wearing those Gamma Ray blue light canceling glasses. You will be so asleep by 10 o’clock. (laughs) So yeah, definitely try this out. My last tip, so my fifth and final tip is meditation, and this sounds a little funky, and I know people are gonna be like, oh my God, I don’t wanna sit there and say ohm for five hours. No, that’s not what I’m talking about.

When you get into bed, after you did all these other steps, or even if you didn’t, that works too, but it works better if you diffused, you drank your chamomile tea, you took a melatonin, you wore your glasses, and now you’re still having trouble sleeping. Then, I get into bed and I try to do this meditation where I start relaxing my body from my head down to my toes. And I’ll say like, and I’ll tell myself, okay, I wanna relax my eyebrow and my eyes, and I’ll close my eyes, and then relax my mouth, and my shoulders, I wanna press my shoulders down my back, and my hips, just like really letting go of all the tension. And you’ll notice sometimes that maybe you have a lot of tension in your quads, or your hamstrings, or your toes, or your feet, and that’s just keeping you up and you just don’t even realize it.

Or even like your eyebrows, I hold so much tension in my eyebrows. I’m always trying to relax them ’cause I don’t wanna get those wrinkles. Yeah, it might happen, but I’m trying to hold off on them. But yeah, so when I do that, by the time I get to about my shoulders, I’m already knocked out because it only takes you just focusing on one thing and not looking at your phone to just be like (sighs).

That was the other thing too. If you have your phone plugged in by your bedside, move it. Do not be tempted by it. When I lay in bed, the first thing I wanna do is whip out this little device and be like…

Yeah, no. I understand because it’s like, oh my God, I’m finally alone, I finally can look at what I want to, not worry about it playing too loud and annoying someone next to you or whatever. So I get it, but if you’re worried about your sleep, definitely charge it on the other side of the room, get it out of your arms’ reach so you’re not tempted. Especially if you wake up in the middle of the night and you’re awake and you’re trying to go back sleep, definitely don’t go to your phone.

You’re just gonna be awake for, you’re just gonna be awake until you wake up in the morning. And last but not least, if none of those things I said previously work or they don’t work together in conjunction, just take out a bottle of wine and you’ll go right to sleep. Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed this video and you enjoyed my lesson in beauty rest, please hit the subscribe button, hit the notification bell, follow me on Instagram, follow me on Twitter, like my Facebook page, send me an email, whatever.

Just say hello, I like to talk to people. And I’ll see you in the next video. Oh, hold on. Before I forget, check out this album too.

It’s on Spotify, it’s on Apple Music, it’s on iTunes. You can even Shazam it. Check it out, be awesome if you did. I would love to hear your feedback and if you liked any of these songs.

Hey, and maybe, maybe I can even be your lullaby and sing you to sleep. Check it out, okay. (“Bad at This Game” by Carolyn Marie) ♪ What can you do ♪ ♪ When the cards unfold ♪ ♪ And you find out you’re ♪ ♪ Just bad at this ♪ ♪ What can you do ♪

Natures Bounty Zinc 50 mg

Source: Carolyn Marie

Comments