Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

Does Echinacea Work?

Echinacea! Does it really boost your immune system? Well, in this video I’m going to tell you how Echinacea affects your body If it really protects you from getting sick and what the scientific research shows So that by the end of this video, you’ll know whether you should be taking Echinacea To protect yourself from getting sick this Winter Hey there guys, I’m Jesse Crowe, The Travelling Scientist and after studying Pharmacology for years, I’m here to help you live smarter, happier and healthier lives! Now, Echinacea is a herb that’s been used for Thousands of years to boost our immune systems and protect us from getting sick…but how does it actually work!? Well, it’s believed that Echinacea stimulates certain chemicals in our body that suppress inflammation Thereby reducing the symptoms of infections! My question to you is…do you feel like you get sick all the time? Does your immune system just SUCK!? If so, let us know in the Comments section down below Say something like SICK! Because y’know…maybe we can fix that When you sick with the flu or a common cold, you get all puffy and sore around your nose and throat That’s inflammation, and it SUCKS! It’s the WORST part of getting sick! I mean, I freaking HATE sore throats, I don’t know about you, but it hurts to swallow AND I CAN’T NOT SWALLOW… …That’s what she said… Anyway, by taking Echinacea, you actually reduce that inflammation, meaning you’ll feel less pain And many studies have shown that taking Echinacea actually reduces the symptoms AND the duration of an infection So if you start to feel a sore throat or a blocked nose coming on Start taking Echinacea because it will really help you through that sickness It will make it go by less painful and more quickly! HOORAY!!! Also note that Echinacea has only been proven to help with upper respiratory tract infections So STIs and other infections, Echinacea is probably not doing anything at least as far as we can prove But it should be boosting your immune system, so it can’t hurt… But what about when you’re NOT sick? Does taking Echinacea regularly bolster your immune system and protect you from future infection? Well, possibly…but all of the studies to date haven’t been able to prove That taking Echinacea regularly can promote your immune system I mean, it’s definitely not gonna make you more sick…

but we just don’t know if taking Echinacea every day is beneficial Now, I’m not a doctor, but if I was, I’d recommend taking 300-500mg of Echinacea about three times a day… that’s doctors orders! Just kiddin, but the only way to get Echinacea is in supplement form You can’t get it in your diet because it’s a special herb that only grows in the mountains of North America… …Wait, I’m in the mountains of North America… …gimme one second… Okay, I went into the mountains and I couldn’t find any Echinacea So if you’re anything like me, the only way you’re gonna get this immune boosting herb is in supplement form Now, I have a pretty good immune system…but my friend Sally “Sick Sally”, she’s been using Echinacea, and here’s what she had to say about it Hi there, I’m Sally People call me Sick Sally because I get sick all the time! Cold, Flu, you name it, I get it, every single time My immune system is terrible, I didn’t know what to do…

So I talked to my doctor and I decided to start taking Echinacea It’s a natural supplement that’s been proven to boost the immune system And since then I’ve been getting sick less and less I’m not Sick Sally anymore… Now I’m SEXY Sally! So I’m gonna keep taking Echinacea and I’m gonna be the new me šŸ™‚ If you want to try taking Echinacea, I did some research and The best supplement that I could find is in the description just below And if you use my link to purchase that supplement I earn a little bit of money which really helps me out, so thank you so much for that! And if you’re really sick right now and you want to do something about it I’ve got this awesome recipe for a drink that’s guaranteed to make you feel better You can also Download that, it’s just in the description below Anyway, that’s all for today guys! Thank you so much for watching If you enjoyed this video, click the LIKE button down below And let me know what you do to help your immune system in the Comments section down below Finally, make sure you Subscribe for more Travelling Science every single week! I’ll see you guys next Science Sunday Cheers! Well it’s believed that Echinacea activates certain chemicals in the body that really… …Get the immune system excited and also suppress the blah blah blah blah! that’s what SHE said THAT’S what she said THAT’S what SHE said THAT’S WHAT she said

Natures Bounty Zinc 50 mg

Source: The Travelling Scientist

Comments