- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
– Hey guys, and welcome to today’s new video. If you’re a guy you can just scroll along this video, this one’s not for you. This is for my ladies. This one is about that time of the month, okay.
All right, well, so I guess I’m gonna get a little personal. When my period comes, I get the worst PMS symptoms ever, and I cramp so much that I literally like am sick. So the first day of my period I can’t go anywhere, I can’t do anything, I am literally sick. Lots of times I feel like I’m gonna throw up, and I just feel really, really yucky.
Like I get the other normal PMS symptoms too, like back pain, or boob pain, get a lot of that, bloat, a little moody. I don’t get that moody, but I get sad. So I wanted to try to find something to combat mostly the cramps. I’m not on birth control, and I don’t want to be on birth control, but you know, I’ve been told that that could help me, or whatnot, but it’s just not my thing, I guess.
I don’t know, not that I don’t believe in it. I don’t know, just I feel like our bodies were meant to have this process. And I just feel like that’s unnatural. But it might balance out my hormones too, but anyway.
So I came across these gummies. I saw an ad, because I’ve been trying to, I was looking up videos on YouTube, like how to get rid of cramps, how to get rid of PMS, all this stuff. And there is just like the normal things like strawberry tea, or raspberry tea, heat pads, which oh my god, I have so many. I buy those ones at the store, I have the one that I could sleep on, the electric-y pad.
So end up like one on my stomach and one on my back, Advil, Midol. But I wanted to see if there was something else that I just haven’t come across. Then these gummies popped up, and they’re called Flo. And they’re PMS gummy vitamins.
And I don’t know 100% how they work yet. I’ve only been taking them for two days, so I’m gonna start that right away. But I’m just gonna tell you a little bit about them. Because as soon as I found them I wanted to purchase them.
First thing, is they taste amazing, they literally, and they smell amazing, too. It’s literally the best, just smells like cherries, but not like tart cherry, just like sweet cherry, like a gummy. They taste amazing, but I wanted to give them a go, because I was reading all the comments on the Facebook ad that I saw. And everyone was like, “Oh my god these changed my life,” all this stuff, so I was like, Okay, I have to try this out for 30 days.
So this is just my unboxing review for you guys. What it has in it is Dong Quai, I don’t know if I’m pronouncing that correctly. But that is supposed to help with PMS, I’ve heard. One of my friends actually told me that, Mya did, shout out to Mya.
She gave me some and I took it and it actually did help. But then, I don’t know why I didn’t go well, buy a supplement of it. And then vitamin B6. I’m gonna read the description on the back.
PMS sucks, these gummies make it suck less. Good! (laughs) Flo sends PMS symptoms packing. Formulated from ingredients that have been traditionally used to help alleviate cramps, bloating, and mood swings. Sweet enough to squish cravings, they are really good, like they’re really, really good.
I’m just gonna put that out there. Ring-shaped because we’re committed to making your period way more tolerable. Because a babe like yourself has no time for that time of the month. Love your period, not your PMS.
I think it’s really cute. I think the packaging’s really cute. I love that it’s pink, pink is one of my favorite colors. Pink and red, I love those colors.
And they are vegan, they are gluten free, they are non-GMO, and they are cruelty free. And I’ll take one out here (lid thuds) So you can see what it looks like. And it’s this ring shape, which yes they are very committed. I’m just very excited and I really hope these work.
And I will give you a 30 day update. I’m a week away from my cycle, so I actually read in one of the comments that they got them and they started taking them four days before their period, and it really, really helped them, even just like that quickly. So I’m excited to see if it’ll help this one. And then I should probably have another, yeah.
Yeah, I’ll have this cycle and then probably another one, and then I will come back on and review them. But I’m hoping that it really takes away all my moodiness, and bloating and cramping. Definitely my cramping, I can deal with my moodiness, and my sadness, and my backache and my boobs aching. But the cramping that makes me feel like I can’t do anything, or I actually can’t do anything, like I’m sweating, it’s bad.
It’s like I have a fever and I’m sick. And my fatigue is really bad when I get my period, literally it’s hard for me to do anything, ’cause I’m so tired. I feel like I have the flu when I get my period. It’s horrific, honestly.
I probably have endo, or something going on. So if these help me I will definitely be hollering about this from the treetops. So I just wanted to tell you guys the price. And this is $24.99 if you subscribe to it, which I did not, because I’m just testing it out.
And then it’s $50 if you get two bottles, or $49.95, something like that, just to get two bottles. And then for just one bottle on its own, like just a one-off purchase if you don’t want to do the subscription, that is $29.99. So they are a little pricey, but if it helps with my PMS, I definitely think it’s worth it. I did reach out to them telling them I was going to make a video on them.
So they gave a code for you guys. I do not get any commissions or anything from this code, it’s just goflo, so g-o-f-l-o. So if you guys want to save 10% you can use that code. It doesn’t even track to me or anything.
But yeah, I’ll keep you updated. And I’ll update you in a month on these gummies, because I think it’ll help a lot of women out. Anyway guys, thank you so much for watching this video. If you don’t already know, I am a singer and songwriter.
And I have an album out called Carolyn Marie. It has 10 songs on it, and you can get it on Apple Music, iTunes and Shazam, or you can Shazam it I should say. Literally it’s on all digital distributors. You can also get a hard copy like this on my website at www.carolynmariemusic.com.
If you don’t already follow me over on Instagram you should do that, it’s @CarolynMariex3. And I post other fun content over there, like little photo shoots and pictures. So definitely go check that out. But on that note, guys I will see you in my next video, and I love you guys so much.
(smacks lips)
Source: Carolyn Marie

Comments
Post a Comment