Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

Supplements That You Should Be Taking Daily To Stay Healthy

Supplements That You Should Be Taking Daily To Stay Healthy

In this video, we’re talking about supplements that you should be taking daily to stay healthy. In a perfect world, we don’t take any supplements so we can just get everything we need from the food we eat. But here’s the problem, number one how farming is done nowadays is Monoculture farming. So what happens is due to mass farming operations, farmers are planting the same crops over and over and over again on the same soil. What this does is it depletes the soil of the essential vitamins and minerals that the plants need to grow healthily. When the plants don’t have these nutrients needed to have a strong immune system, they’re gonna be much more susceptible to being eaten alive by bugs. So then farmers are needing to increase their use of pesticide and herbicide use. So we’re getting food that doesn’t have as many nutrients and number two higher levels of pesticide and herbicide residue. That’s why it’s important to eat organic whenever possible. They still use pesticides and herbicides with organic but it is less. So this is why I like to take supplements. You can get therapeutic doses when you’re taking supplements. I find it to just be really beneficial for your health. Keep in mind this is not health advice. This is just my opinion and it’s for educational purposes only. First supplement that I believe you should be taking daily to stay healthy is magnesium. So magnesium is needed for over 300 different biochemical processes within the body, it’s a very common deficiency. So some dietary sources of magnesium are leafy greens, almonds cacao. You can sit in Epsom salt baths, you’re gonna get some magnesium that way but it’s really easy and inexpensive to take a high-quality magnesium supplement. Now there are many different forms of magnesium and they all have different benefits. So it’s nice to take a mix of the different ones. I personally like to take Magnesium 3 innate. It’s great for your brain. You take it before bed. I like this one. It’s Life Extension Neuro-Mag. Says in the bottle enhances memory and cognitive function. This is great. I also this is personally the one I take is a Tri-Mag by DaVinci. this is Thorate. Glycinate and Malate. Glycinate is great for relaxing your muscles. Magnesium thorate is great for heart health and relaxing the nervous system. Magnesium malate is good for energy production at the cellular level. Maybe Magnesium is also important for proper Liver detoxification. I mean there’s like 300 different processes that magnesium is vitally needed for. So that’s why I like to take Magnesium. So these are the ones I take. There are lots of different magnesium supplements on the market. You definitely want to make sure that you’re taking high-quality supplements. You know low quality supplements are not good for you. So do your investigation on the brand that you choose. All right next Digestive Support. There’s a large percentage of the population that has Digestive Dysfunction like Leaky gut. Digestive support can be really helpful. Low stomach acid is really common and with low stomach acid this can make digesting and absorbing minerals and protein very difficult right? So this can cause mineral deficiencies. What I recommend is if you’re having any kind of a digestive problem then try supplementing with digestive enzymes and Bethane Hydrochloride which is going to be a stomach acid support for boosting stomach acid for a period of time. This can be really helpful. Also a good quality probiotic. I think this is vital.

I think it’s important for everyone to take a really high quality probiotic every day. There’s so many different factors in our environment that really can wreak havoc on this healthy balance of intestinal flora. Whether that is drinking Chlorinated tap water or consuming conventional animal products that contain antibiotic residue. Stress. There’s even just like breathing in chemicals. Being on our screens late at night All of these things can kind of throw off the balance of healthy bacteria in our gut. Our immune system relies on the balance of healthy bacteria. So by feeding our gut healthy bacteria every day this is going to help support this healthy balance. So my favorite probiotic is P3-OM by BiOptimizers. This is a really powerful product. It’s definitely active and strong. It actually holds a US patent. And is proven to be antifungal, antiviral, antiretroviral, antibacterial. It’s really a powerhouse of a probiotic. It’s shelf-stable so you don’t have to keep it in the fridge. The trouble with probiotics that need to stay in the fridge is sometimes during transport if there are some inconsistencies with the temperature that it’s being held in. It can become inactive right and then you’re taking something that doesn’t work. I’ve probably tried 40 different probiotics strains in my life and I find this one to be the most powerful. So highly recommended and I will link that in the description below. Next is Minerals. Here’s the thing, minerals are really important co- factors for different chemical reactions in the body. So we need lots of minerals. We need minerals to help the body detoxify. We need there’s so many different functions that the body needs minerals for. So I believe that it’s really important to supplement with a really good quality mineral supplement. Especially if you are on a low-carb diet, you definitely want to be taking minerals because your body is going to be flushing out sodium and minerals a lot faster than if you’re not on a low-carb diet. So some of my favorites are this is an Ionic Magnesium Concentrate from the source is the Great Salt Lake in Utah. It’s from the company called Earth Shift. I’ll put a link to that below. I put this in all of my water and honestly, it makes the water taste delicious. I don’t know if it’s just me but I love this stuff. Yeah or if you can find Liquid Mineral Supplement and the source is Australian Ocean Water. That’s also excellent. What I also like about this is it’s not in Chloride form. If you get a mineral supplement that tastes weird, tastes bad then it’s likely in Chloride form. This is great but I think the all-time best quality one is this Quinton Isotonic Mineral Supplement. It comes in this little glass ampules and this can actually be injected. So like injected into the bloodstream. So that’s how pure it is. This is a bit more of a hassle obviously to use but this is an excellent product. That’s the Quinton Isotonic Seawater Electrolytes. Then also so these are ocean minerals. And then there’s also land minerals or fulvic acid based minerals. So BiOptimizers makes an excellent fulvic acid based land mineral supplement. So this is called Primer Gin 70-74 Minerals and a Fulvic acid-based.

This is also a great product. It’s a liquid super bioavailable. And I like to take both. I like to take the fulvic acid and also the ocean minerals. So I like my minerals. Another supplement is . Vitamin C is an amazing antioxidant. If you’re taking it in liposomal form, it’s going to be a lot more bioavailable. This is a great one. This is the Dr. Mercola brand. Vitamin C is a really important antioxidant. We want to be getting in as many antioxidants as possible because we are exposed to a lot of oxidation on a daily basis and it’s just also a function of just healthy metabolism. With oxidants what happens is when we have oxidants in our body it can kind of destabilize other cells. How can I kind of simplify this, where it’s going to steal electrons from other cells that can and make them unstable and then the cell can die. Whereas if you have antioxidants floating around then they have extra, extra electrons that will restabilized the cell right? So we want to be having as many antioxidants as possible so we can get them through supplements. We can get that through eating lots of fruits and vegetables and just healthy Whole Foods. So wherever we can get antioxidants that’s a great thing. And vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. A good quality liposomal Vitamin C. And last but not least I wanted to talk about these two supplements because I have had a really incredible results taking these over the last year and that is Ubiquinol and PQQ and basically what these supplements do is they support Mitochondrial production. So there is we have trillions of cells inside of our body and inside every cell is a mitochondria. And this is the energy producer of the cell. This is like the engine of the cell. Since every single cell has mitochondria. Don’t you think it’s important for us to support support the mitochondria with nutrients that that are really supportive to mitochondrial health and new mitochondrial production. That’s what this Ubiquinol and PQQ does. Ubiquinol is just the more bioavailable form of CoQ 10. So this PQQ actually promotes mitochondrial Biogenesis, so the creation of new mitochondria. So I have really noticed a big improvement in my health since I started taking these. I mean this is not essential but yeah I’ve had really great results with these. I really like these. And these are both the Jarrow Formulas brand. So yeah these are my essentials that I like to take on a daily basis. Of course, you’re not gonna die if you don’t take these. So if you were interested in experiencing super health these are some of the supplements that I love to take and that I have personally had incredible experiences with. So thank you so much for watching. In the video we talked about the supplements you should be taking to stay healthy and if you liked this video please like it, subscribe, share with your friends and comment below helpful, if this video helped you. I love you guys and I appreciate you for watching and I will see you on the next one. Bye. Hello my friend be sure to check out the videos that I’ve hand-selected for you here and here and also subscribe to my channel here. And if there’s any video topics in regards to natural health and fitness you would like me to speak about then please let me know in the comments below. And also just say hi, I would love to meet you. Have an amazing day and I will see you in the next one. Bye!

Source: Krista Elisabeth

Comments