Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

Top 5 Supplements From Well.Ca | #5THINGS5ways

Hi my name is Nikhil, I work in Finance at Well.ca, and these are the 5 supplements I like taking in the morning. So the first supplement I wanted to talk about is Omega 3’s. Omega 3’s, obviously as we know are great for brain function, and just generally your body, and so I like starting a day with some Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega’s. I take 2 of these every day to help supplement the Omega3’s I get from my diet. They’re really high purity and quality, and they don’t have a fishy aftertaste. So the next supplement I take is Vitamin D. Vitamin D is an area where I know I need supplementation to my normal diet. I like the Adrien Gagnon brand, it’s high-quality and relatively inexpensive. Especially in those Canadian winters, I need to make sure I get enough Vitamin D. The next supplement I take in the morning is a multivitamin, I feel like it’s a great way to start the day to make sure I know what I’m getting. I like this one from MegaFood because it’s made from real food, so it’s easier to absorb and easy to digest. Even on an empty stomach. So the next thing I like taking, especially as a cold season is upon us – is echinacea. I feel like I get run down pretty easily, and am more susceptible to sickness. Jamieson is a great brand and their Echinacea is a high potency as well. So the last one isn’t so much a supplement, but just a good old food. I love starting every morning with a glass of warm water with some lemon juice, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. It’s a great way to rebalance the pH in your stomach, get ready for digestion, and toxify a bit. And help prepare your stomach for a big hearty breakfast.

So those are the supplements I like taking, what are yours? Put them in the comments below, and definitely check out our website for 100’s more. Or the blog for more information on different supplements you can take.

Nature’s Way Sambucus Black Elderberry Gummies with Vitamin C and Zinc, 60 Gummies

Source: Well.ca Canada

Comments