Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

How To Get Rid Of Acne Naturally | Skin Transformation ❤ Liah Yoo

'How To Get Rid Of Acne Naturally | Skin Transformation ❤ Liah Yoo'

This was how my skin used to look like back in October 2016 3 Months later till now, this is how my skin looks like, a lot clearer and just a lot healthier Of course I did have to experiment a lot with a lot of skin care products, but that wasn’t all. 😉 For the final episode of NEW YEAR NEW SKIN series, we’re going to talk about how I really cleared up my skin in a natural way, and this video was brought to you in Collaboration with IHERB. Thank you, IHERB! Step number one, eat real food. It doesn’t really matter how much you spend on whatever you apply outside on your skin It really really all comes down to whatever you feed to your body Remember this, poor diet means bad skin, good diet means you feel good– –it gives you more energy, and lower the stress level resulting in great skin One thing I did was I consuming kale every single day I truly believed in the power of kale. Kale is packed with antioxidants, keeping your skin looking fresh and youthful– –it’s also a wonderful source of vitamin A, C and K, giving that glow from within.

I know if you have a busy lifestyle like everyone else, Opting for a kale powder like this is an ultimate life hack to keep your skin clear and healthy. It costs a lot of time and money, also, to have a green juice every day but with this organic, raw, fresh, freezed, dried kale whole fruit powder all you need to do is mix with water and your green juices is ready. So drink up your kale, girls! … and guys and… everyone else in the internet and the entire planet. Now, if you’re a huge snacker, drop that potato chips, and look for a healthier alternatives.

Kale crunch is my ultimate favorite snack I’ve been featuring this in my Instagram stories, probably way too many times. Yeah… The ingredient list is super clean as you can see, and I know where everything came from and it just tastes so good, guys, omg. I’m even salivating while editing this video Yummy! Speaking of ingredient list, another easy way to incorporate real food into your diet is to ask your food directly– WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? The store-bought yoghurt had a lot of chemical ingredients that I can’t even pronounce– –so I like making my own which is, Chia seeds pudding. It’s amazing–chia seeds are packed with Omega-3 fatty acids And, why do we need to consume Omega-3? Because, it reduces inflammation. And you know, inflammation is a major contributor to acne.

So, consuming omega three packed foods like Chia seeds can eventually clear up your skin. Ok, back to the recipe! You literally need only two ingredients: Chia seeds and nut milk. I put three tablespoons of chia seeds and mixed with half a cup of almond milk for each serving–now pop that into the refrigerator for two hours, and it is ready to serve! You can add granolas, berries, mangoes, cacao nibs… Whatever you like–but since I’m pretty much a palm tree derived human?! I had to go for my favorite coconut flakes. And, ground cinnamon goes really really well together.

Really, really good. Okay, where did you come from? Instead of this sugary chemical store-bought cookies, you can easily make your own snack with just three ingredients. I consume oat in a daily basis, and my skin looks better than ever! When your blood sugar spikes up high, your body pumps out a lot of insulin to bring it down. And that triggers androgen hormone, which can trigger acne. Oats can balance the blood sugar level.

And, back to the recipe! All you need is oats, banana, and dark chocolate. One cup of oats – grounded, one banana – mash And just a tiny piece of the dark chocolate – grated, mix it all together, make it a batter Just spread it on the cooking paper You can either pop it in the oven, or you can microwave it for up to one minute. Oh yeah, tasty reference, and it is really really good! Step number two: supplements. Now, you can take supplements to clear up your skin But do always keep in mind that supplement should only be a supplement You should always take as much as nutritions from the food and your diet first, and then find the supplement that can aid and compensate whatever you’re lacking from your diet.

I heard pass over 35,000 products and among that nearly 10,000 products are supplements– –so, you really really have a lot of options to choose from. So take a closer look at your diet first and then find out whatever your lacking, And then I recommend you guys do go for the supplement. Step number three: lowering dairy intake. I know the step is still controversial, but it did work for my skin.

I was a massive latte drinker, but I replaced it with plant based milk pretty much. Now, what’s wrong with milk? Basically, dairy glues together dead skin cells inside your pores, leading to clogged pores Also, that triggers your skin to produce excess sebum, leading to clogged pores as well. So, try to lower or even cut out diaries from your diet and see how your skin perform So these are the stuff that I followed and I personally saw the results I hope you guys can try it out too. Eat real foods and stay healthy–your skin is magically going to just clear up.

Skin care and supplements are just going to compensate your lifestyle, so it needs to go hand in hand, like this. If you live in Korea it’s so hard to shop healthy groceries iHerb it’s an amazing, an amazing, store that I regularly shopped for my healthy groceries, my supplements, and anything for overall health and wellness– and they ship to over 160 countries worldwide, so give it a look. I’ll put all the product list down below in the info box Thank you guys so much for supporting my new series, which was “New Year New Skin” series Now, here’s a toast to better skin for 2017. Cheers!

Source: Liah Yoo

Comments