Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

The 7 BEST Foods For Your MICROBIOME

There are seven foods that can help reduce inflammation in your body, that can help boost your immunity, and can help reduce pain, and I cannot wait to share with you right now. Hey everybody, welcome back to Danette May TV where everyone is welcome and we get real and honest around empowering ourselves to live our best lives. And today I’m sharing seven foods that you can consume right now to feel amazing. You want to get started on this? These foods actually affect your microbiome. You might be going what is a microbiome Danette? Let me tell you they’re saying it’s like the second brain. I’m telling you the microbiome affects everything inside your system from your libido, to your energy, to your depression, to your anxiety… microbiome and using foods to really create healthy bacteria in your gut and non-inflammatory foods in your gut is the key to getting you to that next level of feeling amazing inside this little suit you have that’s showing around the world. Let’s get started on these top seven foods that you can start incorporating right now. I cannot wait! The first one is probably some of your guys’s favorites which is berries. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, boysenberries all really, really beneficial for helping that microbiome.

Beets. Yeah, raw beets and a lot of people are like oh I don’t like raw beets but I’m telling you my number one recipe that everyone loves incorporates raw beets and it will become your favorite recipe as well. I share it all in my gut health reset program, so don’t worry you don’t have to come up with these recipes. I got you. The next one is my all-time favorite. If you love chocolate, you’re in good hands with me because this is so good for your gut microbiome, because what it does is it has raw ceremonial grade cacao infused with seven superfoods and all of these are loaded with nutrients. They help decrease inflammation and actually add to helping with that microbiome that really turns on the activity inside the cells. Then we’ve got leafy greens. We all know these are. You’re not getting away from the leafy greens. We got to get the leafy greens in here but I show you how to do it in a way that’s actually delicious. How you can hide them and create amazing dishes with them. The other ingredients turmeric and ginger and a really good probiotic. Now you can add turmeric and ginger to smoothies, to different dishes, for people like me that are busy and I’ve got kids out and about we take it in supplement form. Organic, highest grade turmeric and ginger every single day this happens. Probiotic, now why a probiotic? A pro and prebiotic is going to actually create a healthy bacteria inside of your gut. What happens when we take antibiotics or when our system is low, antibiotics or immune systems low, the probiotic the bad healthy bacteria is gone.

What we want to do is replace that. This is actually really good, this is going to actually decrease cravings, increase energy, and can help with your immunity. So you can get it in spice form every single day or you can take it in pill form but these are my go-to ingredients… and I’ve got you because I’ve got a full program called the Gut Health Reset Program. I spent over a year working on this program, tested it out on so many people. It is revolutionary and really helping build a beautiful microbiome inside of your body as well as really helping you with your mind, how you can actually increase better sleep, how to do it naturally. I share with you mindset meditations you can do to reduce stress because that affects the microbiome, as well as a workout, so that you’re optimally prime. I did not leave anything out inside of this program. So I will list all these ingredients below and also the link to the gut health reset program. You’re not going to want to miss this! I love sharing this information with you. I’m sending you all my love. In the comments below if you’ve done the gut health reset please share with all of us your results, what you received from it, we love hearing from you! Sending you all my love until I see you next time on Danette May TV.

Nature’s Way Sambucus Black Elderberry Gummies with Vitamin C and Zinc, 60 Gummies

Source: Danette May

Comments