Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Vs The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% | How I Fade Acne Scars

I have too many dark spots I gotta work for it I’m going to get brightening serums hmm oh this is for.. this is containing 10% of niacinamide oh it contains 5% of vitamin C. But what the Zinc is for tho.. what should I get..!!! What up guyss welcome back to my channel today as you guys might be implied by the title of this video, I’m going to compare this two the most popular and the most famous brightening skincare product. I really like to use brightening skincare products because I don’t wear makeup, so I really try hard to get rid of dark spots on my skin by using these kind of skin care products. So anyways I’ve been trying both products like on and off so I didn’t finish both products yet but still in my opinion, I’ve tried both products as enough as I can review these products like with tones of details, so yeah this video is hundred percent reliable i think LOL I wanna start this dear klairs freshly juiced vitamin drop. The Klairs is rooted in wish company and the famous wish trend is also under wish company, so I guess you guys might have heard of this brand already. So Klairs says that you can get rid of dark spots on your skin by applying this serum and also your pores are going to be shrinked. And that can happen because of the key ingredient of this serum that is vitamin C. the famous Vitamin C. So, it contains 5% of vitamin C and vitamin C has an oxidative effect which can brighten up your skin tone. but actually it contains a lot of other botanical extracts too as much as vitamin C and klairs says that they put that kind of botanical extracts because they wanted to minimize the possibility of irritation on your skin, because of vitamin C. So yeah I adored that idea but actually it contains some essential oils so that’s kind of a shame. Because essential oils can be allergic you know? and next is the ordinary niacinamide 10% zinc 1%. So.. this is from the ordinary and of course it doesn’t have its own name. But I can’t call it niacinamide 10% zinc 1% every time I need to call this product so let me just call it NAZ~ you know? Naz. NA, Z. okay so it contains 10% of niacinamide and niacinamide blocks the way where melanin comes up to the surface of your skin and that’s how niacinamide brighten up your skin tone because melanin is what makes your skin dark. I hate melanin too but if you don’t have melanin in your skin at all, then your skin is gonna burn every time you are under the sunlight. so just don’t hate it too much lol so anyways usual researches say that if a skincare product is containing niacinamide more than 5% then they can affect your skin tone and it contains 10% of niacinamide so I guess I can say that this is such a strong and powerful brightener. And it contains 1% of zinc and zinc boost the immune system of your skin and strengthen your skin barrier and also it will help your skin control the sebum. So even though you don’t need to brighten up your skin tone if you wanna control the sebum by using skincare products, then I guess you can try this out.

So from the perspective of,,, Oh there’s the ambulance. I know you guys might not be able to hear that.. now you can hear it right? I can take a break. One time I read a cartoon and she said that when she was a baby she was so scared about hearing that kind of sounds like ambulance. But after then her father told her that the sound means people are saving people right now so after then she is not scared of the sound anymore such a good story right? Getting back onthe track on both products are so attractive and super goal oriented so if you guys need to get only one of those products, then just get any because you are not gonna regret anyways. But if you’re still confused about which one to get then keep watching this video because from now on I’m going to compare both products. the smell, texture, cost-effectiveness and how irritating they are. first of all let me talk about the texture so the klairs one is a little bit oily but still the finish of the serum is just so refreshing and also it’s absorbed into skin so quickly. and naz. Hi naz LOL It’s so lightweight and it feels like it’s absorbed into skin so quickly but still I can say that this is kind of tacky because after I applied naz on my skin and tried to follow up with other skincare products, then the things on my skin get kind of watery it just hinders other skin care products from getting absorbed a little bit. So I don’t use naz at morning because I gotta go to work I don’t have time — And talking about the smell the smell of this clear serum is so refreshing and every time I apply this on my skin, the smell makes me feel good and this the ordinary one is kind of the smell of this naz is not that strong but it’s kind of like it can’t be like everyone’s favorite you know what I mean? ..yeap. And talking about the irritation, both products are irritating like on a similar level. It’s like if I use one of those products when my skin is sensitized then of course they make my skin more irritated.

And if I have acne wounds like after popping up those pimples, then of course these both products hurt that kind of spots. so yeah I guess I can say both products are pretty irritating. Move to the cost effectiveness, both products work pretty well for my skin. As in helpful to get rid of the dark spots on my skin But what I want to say is that how can any skin care products beat the ordinary product from the view of cost-effectiveness.. right? That’s like a cheap shot.. Not even close to being competitive lol Both products are so good so worth it and also both can brighten up your skin tone but if you’re still watching this video then you might be noticed that the detailed features of both products are hardly similar. So I hope this video helped you choose which one to get. So that’s all and don’t forget to give me a thumbs up and click subscribe button and annyeong~

Nature’s Way Sambucus Black Elderberry Gummies with Vitamin C and Zinc, 60 Gummies

Source: Ryan Kwon

Comments