Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

Tea Gummy Bites ❤️The Healthiest Treat Ever??

Hi, beauties! Naomi, here! Thanks for clicking that play button. I am going to share with you the most delicious and very easy and super smart way of enjoying your beauty, as well as your youth. And what we’re going to be making today are gummies. Right. So how many of you get gummies at the store, try to get your vitamins that way, give them to your kids. But look, these are going to be so healthy, so delicious, and so smart you’re going to want to make them home and get all the benefits. So I’m going to start with my youth-activating tea. And what I’ve got here is two bags of this youth-activating tea. It’s got citrus bergamot, it’s got high concentration of the EGCGs, which actually helps burn fat. If you can imagine it. And it’s got cinnamon in there. It’s got all of all the nutrients that really help us to activate the youth in our cells. So you’re going to make that. You can make this without this particular tea. You just use green tea, an Earl Grey tea with some natural citrus bergamot in it. So you’re going to let this brew for three minutes. And then we’re gonna bring it over to the saucepan. Okay guys, so being an English girl you know how much I love tea. But it’s- this is like a multi-youth- activating vitamin. So here’s where it gets really exciting. Medium chain triglycerides or MCT, this is the Creamy form- help us to make more ketones and burn more body fat. So we’re gonna put a tablespoon of that right in. And then I’m gonna add a pinch of monk fruit. I’m gonna turn this down just a little bit. Then, I’ll whisk that together. And then, this is where it gets even more exciting! If it possibly could. This is like my favorite recipe, because look, we’re getting a treat. We’re getting something that’s really doing good for our bodies, and it’s enjoyable. Your kids can enjoy it, we can enjoy it, anyone in our family can enjoy it. So here is gelatin. Collegen gelatin. So I’m gonna slowly add this right in. And I’ll be whisking it, as I’m doing it. And you know that collagen helps support your dermis, it makes your skin beautiful. So that’s why these are the youth and beauty gummies that I’m gonna be sharing with you. So here we are. We’ve got our youth and beauty gummies. Can you believe it? They were so easy to make. Just a couple ingredients. So I’m just going to put a tiny bit of monk fruit on top of these. And if you want to make these in a different color, you can use turmeric, you could use B, you could use spirulina even if you wanted that. No one’s gonna know that they’re getting MCT collagen.

They’re getting the youth-activating benefits of the Autophatea, but these most delicious gummies are something I can guarantee you, you’re gonna be wanting to pop into your mouth throughout the day. And you can, because they’re so good for you Thanks for watching! I hope you love these gummies as much as I do. I think they’re just spectacular in the way they taste and how good they are for all of us. If you want to learn about other recipes, just look for the description below and I’ll see you next time.

Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins by Goli Nutrition – 3 Pack – (180 Count, Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, with”The Mother”, Vitamin B9, B12, Beetroot, Pomegranate)

Source: Naomi Whittel

Comments