Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

Glee - Sue Tries To Overdose On Gummy Vitamins (Full Scene) HD - 2x13

Will – It’s weird the door is open. Sue? Sue? Sue! Oh, Sue. Sue! Wake up, Sue! Sue, wake up! Emma – I don’t feel a pulse! She doesn’t have a pulse! Sue – Ya I do. I just stopped my own heart. It’s my CIA training.

These gummy vitamins didn’t work at all! I was told you take enough vitamin A, and you drift off into a blissful oblivion. Instead, my face just got really hot and my jaw is sore from all that chewing. I have nothing to live for. Emma – That’s not untrue.

Will – Well, Emma, we did not come here to give her a pep talk. I’m sorry Sue, but you brought this on yourself. Sue – I am well aware of my situation, Will. After my humiliating failure to qualify for nationals, there is nothing for me or my Cheerios to do for the rest of the year.

Emma – Why don’t you do what other cheer squads do? Mainly cheer for the teams at the school. Sue – Ya, like that’s gonna happen. Will – Emma, let’s go. Sue, you are nasty, manipulative, and petty.

Sue – Will, you have more grease in your hair than the guy behind WikiLeaks. Will – I for one am not gonna play backup at your little pity party. Take it easy, Sue.

Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Vitamins by Goli Nutrition – 3 Pack – (180 Count, Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, with”The Mother”, Vitamin B9, B12, Beetroot, Pomegranate)

Source: glee enthusiast

Comments