Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

CABELLO SANO Y FUERTE (Productos Naturales)

'CABELLO SANO Y FUERTE (Productos Naturales)'

Hi guys! Welcome back to Real Beauty by Silvana. Because I got a lot of questions on my YouTube channel I’m gonna talk about vitamins and natural products that I use to have strong and healthy hair. About vitamins: it’s important to take B Complex. From all the B’s the B12 is super important to make it grow faster.

A way to see if you’re not getting enough Vitamin B is checking if you’re feeling too tired or if you bruise easily or if you see your hair just stopped growing. you can take supplements or you can find these vitamins in salmon, meat, chicken, chickpeas, lentils and other foods you can find online. Other vitamins that are important are: E, C and A Especially vitamin C, that is the one who acts directly on the scalp’s circulation that makes our hair look healthy and beautiful. For people with split ends it is essential to take high doses of vitamin C.

You can find it in various foods like strawberries, limes, oranges, papaya, kiwi and camu camu. Not everybody knows about Camu Camu but it has high doses of Vitamin C and it’s yummy The minerals that you must take to avoid hair loss are: The Perfect Combination: Zinc, Iron and Magnesium. Although there are many causes for hair loss one of the most important is stress. To relieve stress there are many natural products you can take but I prefer natural relaxing teas with no artificial flavors.

You also have to relax with meditation or breathing exercises that I talked you about on my video about Younger Skin for Free. I’m gonna leave you the link so you can watch it. It’s always good to have a small snack of almonds, pistachios or maybe avocado. I’ve also heard that vitamin D is important to grow healthy hair.

Your body creates vitamin D when your are exposed to sunlight so remember to go out from time to time to produce vitamin D. It’s a plus. And last, but not least, what I always tell you to take: Collagen! Collagen has to be hydrolyzed and it has to be taken with vitamin C. otherwise your body cannot destroy it and take it to your blood.

I always tell you that blood is responsible to take all the nutrients in your body so you can get healthy and beautiful hair and skin. There are tons of places where you can get Collagen so make sure it’s hydrolyzed and take it with vitamin C. I’m taking this one from Santa Natura because it has blueberries, blackberries, camu camu and purple corn. What I do is: every morning I take it with breakfast It comes like this. Like a jelly.

I take a big spoon and I eat it. Or you can put it in a juice. I rather eat it because it’s delicious. Mmm, like we say in Peru: Buenazo Remember there are tons of natural products you can apply on your hair. There are oils like coconut, argan, almond you can massage your scalp with.

I use this Quina tonic to massage my scalp so my hair grows stronger and shiny. You can buy Quina or Quinina how it’s called in other countries so you can prepare your own tonic at home and apply it to your hair. Remember to set your alarm for 5 minutes and You can watch TV or Netflix Massage, massage… and you’ll see how your hair grows with more volume.

Another product that I like to use is this one Batana Oil It’s an oil that I can only find in Honduras, so it’s not that easy to get Kisses to the people in Honduras who got me this oil. I’ll make you a list of the oils that are perfect to massage your scalp. and don’t forget that exercise and doing headstands is also good to have better hair. In the description I’m gonna leave the vitamins, minerals and other natural products that I recommend using to have healthy and strong hair.

If you liked this video, share it with your friends and leave me your comments down below. Don’t forget to follow me on social media. Kisses and see you in my next video!

Source: Silvana Arias

Comments