Published on YouTube: A Capable Maid Chapter 8

A Health Message From K London

Hi everyone This is a really quick message that I want to share with you and you’ll know it’s not an official video because normally the camera would be this way But this is different So you guys know that I’m basically a health freak. I’m Pescetarian, but I I take my health seriously in that I make sure I eat properly. I drink water. I have vitamins, I go for walks, I exercise. I try to get good sleep, but at the start of 2020 I shared with you that I am going to Holland & Barretts to top up on my vitamins Right and that I had started having something called Probiotics. Which I referred to as good bacteria. And I wanted to trial it and see how it benefited me. I’m gonna put a flashback so you can see legit I started telling you about this way back in January, right? Today is Friday 13th of March 2020. So I’ve been taking these tablets for three months Right and they’re chewable actually, they’re not even a tablet. You haven’t gotta swallow it and so I feel like I’ve benefited from it greatly and then today at work.

I work for a massive international company, right and they had someone come in for a meeting and they said that their company was I’m not gonna say the name because I haven’t researched them just yet, but I was talking to them and they told me that they do stuff with your gut, so I said oh my gosh do you have Probiotic? They said we don’t actually have the products but we do the education. I said, okay So I started having it having probiotics in January. They said Oh my gosh That’s fantastic. What brand do you have? I said, well I get it from Holland & Barretts. I’ll show you what brand when you come back to the desk, right. So I got the brand and they said wow, that’s amazing You will not be affected by the Coronavirus. You’ve been having it for this long. It’s in your system You’re healthy, you’re good. You will not be affected. Now, I’m like goodness gracious me I’ve been telling my audience to stock up on their vitamins their minerals their nutrients from way back in 2015 and I started my channel and started giving you recipes and things that you need to be having on a regular basis. Foods that you can make. Fruits and vegetables to eat and then obviously I told you about the vitamin the stuff that I take vitamin c vitamin d vitamin a The, the what what’s the one that I just said. The Probiotic right and that even showed you on the shelf in Holland & Barrett’s the ones that I get. I showed you that when I went traveling I took my little container of my vitamins for the week head moved me because I don’t want to miss a day Vitamins don’t stay in your body. You have to continue to replenish them and then they tell me that and I’m like well I’m safe, but that doesn’t make me confident as as as much as I should do just because we’re human our bodies need to Our bodies have to what’s the word? Regenerate right, so I have to continue to have this thing for the next three six months because of the severity of the coronavirus So if you care about yourself and your loved ones, your family members, right your friends your neighbors your, colleagues at work. Tell them to start taking vitamins minerals and this um This thing I’m gonna put the clips of when I told you to take them because if you listen to me then maybe everyone You know, would have a better immune system Would be able to fight off viruses and things like that and I’m not saying that to like bloat up my head But I tell you these things because I care and because I do the utmost you research about the things I put my body before I even take one because we’re in a time, in a climate where people are dying because of this virus.

And…. People can say you have to die anyway, but to me it’s unnecessary deaths. We need to be hygienic and you guys have seen how severely hygienic I am from way back in 2015 one of my first videos was I cleaned that. What do I do? I clean my shopping before it goes in the fridge before it goes in the cupboard and stuff I clean that. I wipe my phone down right, I clean things. I don’t touch the bus and all that stuff when I’m on public transport. I make sure that I clean just Everything, everything! Clean hands, clean this, clean that. I even clean my desk at work. I don’t trust cleaners.

So my point is, I want you guys to take your health seriously and it isn’t just like Like the thing that mentioned. Sleeping, drinking water, this that, but you need to make sure you do those things But you also have to make sure you are consuming the right stuff. Okay, but just be weary You know and learn read and read, read about things do your research. You know just, care about yourself full-stop love yourself full stop. We are supposed to love God, love ourselves and love others. Those three things are very important and God has given us a mind that can Receive information and receive wisdom so we can live our best blessed lives. So let’s do that.

I need to go to Holland & Barretts because I basically live in there every Hhhhh! Every about three months to get my top up of stuff because I have vitamin A zinc vitamin C I’m going to get vitamin D now Because I’m not in Florida as you can see, so I don’t have the amount of vitamin D that I would normally have. What else oh, I’ve been eating, not eating, well yeah kind of eating good bacteria, so probiotics and umm It’s only been a trial, I’ve been doing it for about three weeks now But basically I want you lot to be healthy, so this year if you don’t have supplements Make sure you find out what the things are beneficial and try them. Make sure you are not lacking anything because when you like you either anemic or whatever right, and It can have an effect on your overall health. So as well as eating really good making sure I drink water Trying to get as much sleep, going for walks like this. I ummm I make sure I’ve got everything topped up. Okay, and even though you eat good food you also have to have the vitamins because your body digests these things and they come out obviously in your feces and in your urine so it doesn’t last long, so you have to make sure you’re getting everything that you need! That’s what I have. Good Bacteria! I only got a sixty so I can I’m just trial it and see how it works. I also have those. They’re chewable! And now i want to get this.

Add it to my regime. I just came back from food shopping and I thought I’d let you all see what my routine is. I buy the food and when I get back home, here’s what I do. So we’ve got cans.

I’ve even got bread. I’ve got fish And fruits remember my favorite grapefruit and here’s what I do Now I bet you’re wondering why I just sprayed my food with lysol, antibacterial spray; something that kills 99.9% of bacteria well, because. Cans, when they’re in the warehouse its possible that mice run all over them and urinate. Do I want that in my pantry? No! So I clean that off. Then put it in the pantry and when I go to get it, it’s clean.

I do the same with the fish When they’re packing it in the shop Who knows what their hands have touched before they touched this and put it in the freezer? So instead of putting those germs in my freezer, I clean that. I clean my fruits. I don’t go as far as cleaning the actual fruit I’ll clean the bag that it’s in and then before I eat the fruit I’ll clean that but I clean that! Now I’ve been told that I have OCD. I’ve gotta get checked and all that, but I’m sorry Who knows what germs are lurking on items? Food, things in the car, on the bus money, everywhere! You have to clean because before you know it you’ll have a cold, you’ll have a flu, you’ll have some kind of other infection and I’m not down for that. So This is good and clean disinfectant wipes and this is lysol Antibacterial spray, I’ve got AJAX washing up liquid Got hand soap that’s antibacterial hand soap. I use hand gel all the time Being clean, is a part of being healthy. So let’s be clean! My heart

Nature’s Way Sambucus Black Elderberry Gummies with Vitamin C and Zinc, 60 Gummies

Source: K London

Comments